By using Giftii.in, you indicate that you understand these Terms and Conditions and accept them as the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract, binding you to these Terms and Conditions. Giftii.in recommends that you carefully read the Terms and Conditions each time you visit the Website as the Terms & Conditions may affect your rights.
If you find any discrepancy you may reach us at Contact@giftii.in or do not use the Website for its intended usage.
- Giftii.in cannot be held responsible for incorrect product selection. The Client acknowledges that it is their sole responsibility to determine that the products ordered are suitable for the purposes for which they are intended. Giftii.in cannot be held liable for incorrect product selection.
- The order is only accepted by Giftii.in once it has been confirmed through our Order page.
- When you make an order, you are making an offer to purchase, and such offer is subject to acceptance of Giftii.in. Your receipt of an order confirmation from Giftii.in does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Giftii.in reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline or cancel your order (in whole or in part) for any reason whatsoever. Giftii.in shall be entitled to reasonably refuse any order placed by the customer. Giftii.in shall under no circumstances be liable to the customer in any way if for any reason Giftii.in fails to deliver and/or fails to deliver on time any order or part thereof placed with Giftii.in by the customer.
- In case if it is a not mentioned or stated otherwise, it does not include freight insurance.
- The delivery address needs to be easily accessible for the couriers. Courier drop off is at the front door of the address provided to us.
- Normally it takes about 3-5 days for delivery from the day of dispatch. Otherwise, if in case it takes more time to reach your destination due to known reasons like Distant Geographical Location or Non COD Serviceable Code, it is communicated to you. In certain cases the products can also be delayed due to some situational lags or functional flaws that strike over in the process unexpectedly. If it takes more time due to such reasons, we are not to be held responsible and the order still remains active, serviceable, and payable.
- Our return policy allows you to claim for refunds within 3 days of delivery. You can reach our customer executive to request for returns in the case of any damage, inconsistency, wrong product or defect. It will be considered accepted and sold and would not be entertained for returns later on.
- Any order is subject to cancellation by Giftii.in due to Acts beyond their control including but not limited to: inability to secure materials, supplies or power, riots, strikes, lockouts, labour disputes, civil disturbance, war, acts of God or fire.
- Giftii.in and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Giftii.in does not warrant that product descriptions or other content on this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product is not as described or perceived, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition subject to the terms and conditions as outlined above.
- Product prices and details for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. Also, we shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- All the prices mentioned on the site are in Indian Rupees and are inclusive of all taxes. Giftii.in is fully GST compliant and all the products on the site are categorized into their relevant GST slabs, that is 5%, 12%, 18%, and 28%.
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Giftii.in. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
Last updated: June 28th, 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAYTM
The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Giftii.in and the terms "Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of Giftii.in or their breach of the terms .
User agrees that neither Sassie Gifts Pvt.Ltd nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Sassie Gifts Pvt.Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Sassie Gifts Pvt.Ltd shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Sassie Gifts Pvt.Ltd shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Sassie Gifts Pvt.Ltd , if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.