The Best way to keep your surroundings safe from viruses
Sodium Hypochlorite Solution with stabilizer- Best way to keep your surroundings safe from viruses
Cleanliness, in general, has to be a way of living and should form an integral part of the lifestyle. With so much happening all around and this emerging situation of COVID which is seemingly uncontrollable until now, health is the only major concern, and maintaining good hygiene all around is a priority.
Corona Virus has taken a toll over our lives and it is suggested to keep safe by adopting good hygiene and sanitation practices at living and working places to avoid the circumstances.
However, with the lockdown taking a pause and the course of things resuming and coming back to normalcy, with things starting again, it is suggested to sanitize the surroundings with proper disinfectants as the lockdown might have promoted the production of more bacteria in the car, on the office surface, and all the other places due to non-activity.
But ever wondered what could work best to disinfect the home, cars, workplaces, factories, and all the other places that come in direct human contact?
Well, as per the recommendations by World Health Organization (WHO) and various sanitization experts, the best way for disinfecting surfaces and objects is to thoroughly clean it using the disinfectant chemicals such as sodium hypochlorite, chlorine, bleach solution (in recommended dilution).
Sodium hypochlorite solution with a stabilizer
Why the 10% Sodium hypochlorite solution that we provide is the better than the basic ones available out there is because it is diffused with stabilizer for longevity and better effectiveness. To understand this better, let’s take a look at how a Sodium hypochlorite solution with a stabilizer works better than the one without stabilizer-
Generally, the Sodium Hypochlorite solution which is stored and used as an aqueous solution is a relatively unstable compound. If left untreated, it will gradually decompose and this decomposition is usually triggered by light or heat, or by the presence of heavy metals. Since, here we are considering this solution for everyday cleaning in households, protection from heat, light isn’t possible and chances of coming in contact with metal are higher leading to quick decomposition of the cleaner.
On the other hand, if a stabilizer is diffused with the solution, it can effectively suppress the decomposition of sodium hypochlorite in an aqueous sodium hypochlorite solution. The stabilizer helps to keep the solution safe even in the presence of heavy metals. More importantly, a stabilizer can maintain the aqueous sodium hypochlorite solution in a clear state.
Considering the price point of a few as well, if you buy Sodium hypochlorite solution with a stabilizer, you wouldn’t have to waste money on unnecessary cleaners and the stabilizer will help you have the optimum utilization. So, we highly recommend you to try Sodium Hypochlorite with Stabilizer over any other thing to keep the surroundings clean and safe and also to keep the cleaner safe for a longer period of time.
The disinfectant to fight COVID 19 such as sodium hypochlorite is very useful because of its miraculous cleaning properties. It helps to keep the surfaces bacteria-free and safe and hence,
- It used as a disinfectant to sanitize the laboratories
- It is also known as an industrial bleaching agent.
- It is used for water treatment and sewage treatment to disinfect water system, such as evaporative cooling towers and hot and cool domestic water systems because it is effective in bleaching and disinfecting treated water
- It is highly effective oxidizing biocide giving excellent biological control at a low dose rate.
- It is the most suitable for sterilization, mold removal, washing, deodorization, etc and hence it is widely used in household cleaning procedures.
We have recently started dealing with "10% Sodium Hypochlorite Solution" which is the best anti-bacterial solution for the home. It is prepared and packaged by experts in a safe environment using top-notch technology and the best quality ingredients.
The Sodium hypochlorite that we are providing is -
- Government Certified
- Produced under expert supervision
- Stabilized following the righteous scientific procedures in order to promote safe usage for a prolonged period of time.
- Available for contactless online delivery to your doorstep (We are only accepting orders for Jaipur and we ensure 100% safety measures)
- Available in an easy to handle packaging of 5 liters for a nominal price
- Easy to use and store
- Comes with a sprayer
- One of the best-advised disinfectants that can be used for spraying and fumigating houses /cars for protection from viruses and germs.
For using the solution, one must be cautious and follow certain guidelines to be safe. Here are a few simple steps explaining how this can be used to keep the places clean and bacteria-free-
- Always Wear Protective gloves and mask before starting to use the disinfectant.
- Take the ratio of water to Sodium hypochlorite Solution (NaCIO) 10% solution as “1 liter of water to 5kg of solution."
- To mix, pour the appropriate quantities in the sprayer.
- To create air pressure, pump the bottle but make sure that you do Not Pump for more than five times
- Now spray the solution on surfaces to disinfect them
- Also, after spraying, release the bottle's air pressure for the long life of sprayer as it may puncture or leak if the pressure is not released
- After usage, make sure to empty the spray bottle for longer life of the sprayer
Also, if you choose to use this disinfectant for commercial and residential purposes, please consider keeping the following precautions as it may cause skin irritation or eye irritation if not used cautiously-
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- Wear Water protective gloves, protective clothing
- Do proper eye protection and face protection.
- Store in a secure, cool, and well-ventilated area.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
So if you are looking for the right cleaner for your surroundings that can disinfect and keep the spaces germs, bacteria and virus free, choose this 10% Sodium Hypochlorite solution with stabilizer for best results and be safe!